Stately contemporary with a french flair located in the Gulf Mills Village is ready for its new owners. Located in close proximity to the King of Prussia area and mainline, but nestled on a semi wooded private lot. Beautiful landscaping and just sealed circular driveway greet you. Enter thru a majestic open two story foyer with hardwood floors and washed in daylight from large windows. On your right you see the living room with a wood burning fireplace and slate hearth. Etched french doors lead into a formal dining room that has views of the private rear yard. Off to the side is a room with a faux fireplace and a private entrance. Perfect for an in-home office. Garage interior access. The recently renovated kitchen has all new stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, new floor and white cabinetry, some with glass insets, plus views of the rear yard and the double large decks! Sliders access the decks. The eat-in area is in an expanded area with 3 sides of windows.. Adjacent to the open kitchen is the family room with beautiful wood built-ins and hardwood flooring. Located just off of the family room is a good sized bedroom and a full bath.As you ascend to the upper level, you notice the 2 story stairwell with large windows and beautiful wide wood stairs. At the top of the stairs on the left are two good sized bedrooms with cathedral ceilings, ceiling fans ,new carpet and share a tiled full hall bath.The expansive master suite is entered thru etched glass french doors. Too, there is a cathedral ceiling. Double french doors open onto your mini balcony viewing the rear yard. Closets sport builti-ns and an upper storage area for suitcases. Enter the oversized master bath with a jetted tub and glass doored shower can access directly to the laundry room. In the just painted unfinished lower level there is outside access thru bilco doors. Recently the whole interior has been painted. New carpets installed. New roof. Wired for a security system. Don't miss the potting shelf and detached shed . "Move in ready"
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,506 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Upper Merion Area
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 149.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)